To register to vote, please come to the City Clerk's Office at City Hall between the hours of 7:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m., Monday through Friday. On election day only you may register to vote at your polling place.
To register to vote you must:
- Be a United States citizen at least 18 years old
- Live at your current address for at least 28 days
- Are not currently serving a sentence including incarceration, parole, probation, or extended supervision for a felony conviction.
What to Bring / Identification
For purposes of voter registration, a form of identification constitutes acceptable proof of residence if it includes a current and complete name including both the given and family name and a current and complete residential address including a numbered street address if any and the name of municipality.
Forms of identification which constitute acceptable proof of residence when they contain the information specified about include the following:
- Any official identification card, which contains your name and complete residential address
- Real Estate tax bill or receipt of the current year
- Utility bill (gas, electric, or telephone service statement)
- Wisconsin identification card
- Wisconsin motor vehicle operator's license
The registration form requires your driver's license number and the last 4-digits of your social security number.