Signicast Family Aquatic Center
125 N. Rural St. Hartford, WI 53027
Located within the Hartford Recreation Center, the Signicast Family Aquatic Center offers swimming lessons for all ages, lap swimming, open swim, water aerobics, water walking and much more!
The Hartford Parks & Recreation Department offers youth swimming lessons year round for ages 6 months and older. We use a nationally recognized swim instruction curriculum developed by Starfish Aquatics Institute (SAI). STARFISH uses innovative and effective teaching methods that allows easy transition from one class to the next and enables instructors to have flexibility to teach based on the students abilities. Participants must bring their own suit and towel. Schedules and more information can be found in our current activity guide. Only the parent or legal guardian can register their children. Friends, neighbors, relatives or childcare providers will not be allowed to register children other than their own. The Hartford Parks & Recreation Center also offers daytime weekday swimming lessons in the Summer at the outdoor Veterans Memorial Aquatic Center.
IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER FOR MORE THAN ONE SESSION : Please register for the level the child is currently place in. Most children require taking a level more than once in order to successfully complete the requirements for the level. If your child does pass, and you have already enrolled them in that level again, please call the office immediately so we can attempt transfer the child to the next level. If we are unable to move the child to the next level, you are welcome to re-take the class they passed or get a complete refund. It is easier to move a child ahead if they do pass, then to move them back if they don’t; but it is not a guarantee.
- Children 7 and younger must be accompanied by an adult or appointed guardian (16 years or older) and must stay within arms length of the child. The ratio of 7 and under child is 2:1.
- You must be 48" or taller to use the slide. Parents are not allowed to ride with a child. Eye glasses or life jackets are not allowed when going down the slide.
- Water toys may be allowed but subject to lifeguard approval.
- Those wishing to observe can do so from the observation area on the second floor.
- Swim diapers only. No regular disposable diapers or cloth diapers allowed.
- No towel service, must bring your own.
- Quarter activated lockers available to use.
- Street shoes are not allowed in the pool.